KITS EMPORIUM TEST RUN AN AMAZING SUCCESS: Value Chain Integration
Integrating the Business of Film, Fashion, Technology: What are the Intersections?
Who we are
HUMAN RIGHTS IS OUR DRIVING PRINCIPLE|DISRUPTING INEQUALITY OUR GOAL
Founder & President: Mpho Letima (Ms.)
Deputy President: Tokelo Mapena (Ms.)
Secretary-General: Lineo Seqoete (Ms.)
Treasurer: Mmabasotho Leuta (Ms.)
Domestic Advisor: Molemo Rasupu (Mr.) Economics
International Advisor/Mentor: Aisha.N.White (Ms) Arts and Development
International Advisor/Mentor: Professor Byron. E. Price Cultural Exchange
International Advisor/Mentor: Dr. Joti Sekhon Gender and Development
SWIFT-CODES: THE BRAINS THAT MAKE THIS SPACE ROCK!
- Women and Girls
- Men and boys
- Public, Private, Civil Society and Community based Initiatives /Cooperatives
2016-2018 has seen GEM Institute engage and facilitate various community-based hacks.
- Moshoeshoe Legacy Project: Lesotho Design Emporium in Fashion, Film & Technology by Women COMING SOON!!
- Girls Tech Talk Conference COMING in AUGUST!
- Women in Technology and Social Entrepreneurship
- Africa Code Week Programming training for youth @ http://africacodeweek.org/activities/live-events
- Participates in Lesotho Arts, Culture and Innovation Week
- MenEngage Africa Child Day against gender based violence
- Youth Conference to start dialogues with youth powered by CIMPAD @ http://www.cimpad.org/ and UNESCO
- Policy interaction, Youth policy validation for the future of youth @ Department of Youth Government of Lesotho
- Gracing the Nala Community Market for social-cultural enterprise engagement
Facebook and Twitter